A bestfriend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. Thick or thin. I can label anyone as a friend. But a bestfriend..? That’s something that needs to be earned. A bestfriend knows me sometimes more than I know myself. Bestfriends share tears and laughs. You can trust them with anything and everything. I have a bunch of friends, but only a few that I can count on completely.
- I’ll tackle you
- Be weird around you.
- Sing to you.
- Dance with you.
- Scream at you.
- Take your food.
- Be mean to you.
translates online to:
- crazy caps lock
- bad spelling
- lots of punctuation
- be mean to you
- proclaim that i love you constantly
- making ugly sobbing faces
Ever had that? Ever received a text message from someone, whether you woke up to it, got it during the day or before you ended your night & you looked at your phone & saw this long message, filled with words that hurt you, that completely changed your mood, that stopped you from breathing & put you in total disbelief? That everything you guys went through just ended by that text message? Crazy how a simple text message can make you feel complicated inside.
And don’t say I didn’t hit you up or show you that I really do miss you. I did, but every time i hit you up first, it always seem like i’m annoying you. I hate that feeling, maybe that’s why I quit trying.
- Me: I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.
- TV: lol but good shows are on.
- iPod: sleep? Is that a new app?
- Sleeping position: lol I'm not gonna be comfortable.
- Mind: what's the meaning of life though?
- Temperature: lol it's too hot and too cold.
- Noises: oh, you said be louder? Okay.
- Body: Lol time for itches.
- Become friends.
- Catch feelings.
- Break up.
- Move on.